Master Pharm performance includes / responsibilities include preparation of product documentation at every stage of product implementation and services the company provides.
We assist / endorse our clients with notification of products to the competent authorities GIS (Main Sanitary Inspectorate), CPNP- Cosmetic Products Notification Portal, URPL (The Office for Registration of Medicinal Products).
We deal with gaining evaluations from competent scientific institutions authorised to do so,1 such as:
- Instytut Matki i Dziecka (Mother and Child Institute)
- National Food and Nutrition Institute
- National Institute of Public Health National Institute of Hygiene
- Children’s Memorial Health Institute
- Institute of Natural Fibres and Medicinal Plants
- National Medicines Institute
- National Veterinary Research Institute
- The Institute of Rural Medicine
of Witold Chodzka
- Polish Institute of Sport
The prepared documentation consists of:
- Product specification: document specifying chemical requirements for the product / to be met by the product. The document addresses, for example quality and quantity of ingredients, description of a product in its final stage, the scope of carried analyses, parameters regarding final product packaging materials and methods.
- Certificate of Ingredients
- Technical etiquette: information on the consumable product released to target consumer.
It contains obligatory information on food products that must be passed on to the final consumer following the
EU regulations.2 It does not serve the marketing purpose.
- Packaging materials parameters: packaging cutters
- Specification documents / certificates of raw materials analyses
- Scientific Institutions validations / assessments / opinions
- Production Rapports
- Graphic Projects / Designs of packaging materials
- Analysis Certificate of ready products
To a Client’s request a product dossier can be prepared.
Documentation is prepared by a team of experienced specialists, who have broad expertise, skills and experience in accordance with Quality Assurance System and relevant updated legal requirements.
Tags: tax documentation, preparation of documentation, product specification, tests / research, dietary supplements, certificates, opinions, notifications, main sanitary inspector / inspectorate.
1 Journal of Law 23/03/2011, No 80, section 437 of the Minister of Health, on the specimen form for keeping the register of products covered by the notification of the first
market placement at the territory of the Republic of Poland, register of the products involved and register of the relevant bodies authorised to issue legal opinions.
2 Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on the provision of food information to consumers, amending Regulations (EC) No 1924/2006 and (EC) No 1925/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and repealing Commission Directive 87/250/EEC, Council Directive 90/496/EEC, Commission Directive 1999/10/EC, Directive 2000/13/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, Commission Directives 2002/67/EC and 2008/5/EC and Commission Regulation (EC) No 608/2004